As an estate planning and business law attorney, I help many small business professionals and families, just like my own, understand their estate planning and business objectives and position them to reach their fullest potential. I do this job because I love it. I have a strong passion to estate plan as it allows me to help others take care of their loved ones. I truly enjoy taking complex issues and making them relatable to help clients understand them.
Born and raised in San Diego, I live with my wife, Britt, daughter, Lilah, and dog, Truffle. When not brushing up on estate law or asset protection articles, you’ll find me golfing with friends, exploring the hiking trails of San Diego, or spending time with my family.
I strongly believe in giving back to my community and currently serve on the board for the Rancho Bernardo Sunrise Rotary Club and the Ed Brown Center for Active Adults in Rancho Bernardo. I also am involved with the San Diego Foundation and Junior Achievement.
I graduated from the University of San Diego, School of Law obtaining both a J.D. and LL.M. in Taxation. Prior to that, I attended the University of Arizona where I focused my learning on entrepreneurship and business management.
- Masters of Laws Taxation- University of San Diego School of Law
- Juris Doctorate- University of San Diego School of Law
- B.S. in Business Administration- University of Arizona
- Amazon: Estate Planning Trusts: Not All Are Created Equally
- Spending time with my beautiful wife and daughter
- Golfing with friends throughout San Diego and Southern California
- Hiking the beautiful trails of San Diego
- Eating at and discovering new restaurants
- Estate Planning and Administration
- Business and Corporate Law
- Small Business Tax Planning And Controversy
- Foundation Co-Chair – Rancho Bernardo Sunrise Rotary Club
- Board Member – Ed Brown Center for Active Adults
- Volunteer at Ed Brown Center for Active Adults