I formed my own office to be able to offer quality services at affordable prices. My attention to detail, pre-planning and organization is what drew me to estate planning and probate.
I am able to give a more personalized legal experience, as you deal with me from start to finish.
I also hold a flexible schedule to be able to meet with clients on weekends or after hours, at various locations if needed, including home and hospital settings, and can even offer rushed services.
- New York
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law, JD
- University of San Diego, BA Psychology – Cum Laude
- San Diego County Bar Association Estate Planning, Trust & Probate & Animal Law Committee Leader
- California Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- New York Bar Association
- Probate Attorneys of San Diego
- Animal Legal Defense Fund
Pro Bono & Volunteer Activities
- San Diego Volunteer Lawyer Program
- Legal Aid Society
- Serving Seniors
- San Diego Humane Society Animal Law Enforcement Academy
- District Attorney’s Citizens’ Academy
- Wills for Heroes
ESTATE PLANNING packages including trust, will, power of attorney, advance healthcare directive, HIPAA authorization, deed transfer, or stand alone documents
PROBATE COURT including estate administration,
guardianship and conservatorship
TRUST ADMINISTRATION including accounting and beneficiary distributions
Property Management Affiliate